REGISTER NOW FOR YOUR NEXT CLASS!
Arizona Supreme Court License #502
CLASSROOM 4-HOUR COURSE
View Schedule and Register Here
ONLINE 4-HOUR COURSE
English Online Class
Our Goal the Best Defensive Driving Experience Period
EZAZ CTS proudly serves all Arizona Courts and we offer our courses and classes in both English and Spanish for your convenience. Don't ever deal with the court again in most cases! Just register and start today. No test, no hidden fees. And we electronically report your registration, attendance and completion with your court. Our system is fast and flexible, offering you a convenient way to dismiss your traffic ticket. And if you need any help at all, our helpful staff is waiting to help answer any questions you might have. What are you waiting for? Get started today!
Benefits of the Arizona Defensive Driving 4-hour Course?
- Violation Dismissed by the Court
- Keep DMV Record Clean
- No Points
- No Insurance Rate Increase
- No Order to Attend Traffic Survival School for Red Light Violation
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death.
- Effective 8/31/2019, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
Calculate Your Court Cost
- State Fee: ($24)
- State Surcharge: ($45)
- School Fee: ($47)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
Note: A Non-refundable Service Fee ($5.00) for Classroom Course